Industrial Slow Speed Reversible 1/2" Air Drill With Feather Trigger and Grip, Side Handle - 350 RPM
Regular price $250.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Share this Product
Industrial Slow Speed Reversible 1/2" Air Drill With Quick Change Chuck and Side Handle - 350 RPM
Master Palm Industrial Reversible Quick Change Jacobs Chuck 1/2" Air Drills comes with feature of.
- One hand Reversible Lever.
- Planetary System.
- Unique Clamp Shaft Deign: newly designed side handle is used as strength support on all side handle models, just clip the side handle ring into the female type side handle grip, for either right or left handed to operate tool at ease comforts.
- Dual Direction Motion Trigger Press: Easy to switch between reverse or forward directions during operation.
- Rubber Jacket Grip: provides comforts while operating applications required more strength and long duration usage comforts.
- Palm Curve Tail Design: Special Palm Curve Design to improve holding strength and ease of use .
|Item Name||Industrial Slow Speed Reversible 1/2" Air Drill With Side Handle - 350 RPM|
|air consumption||13.4 cfm (0.39 m3/min)|
|air pressure||90 psi/6.21 bar|
|free speed||350 rpm|
|horse power||0.5 hp/0.38kw|
|hose size||3/8 "/9.52 mm|
|noise rating||83 dba|