1/2" Heavy-Duty Air Reversible Drill with Quick Change Jacobs Chuck - 450 rpm - 0.5HP
SKU: 21550K / 28550K
Regular price $333.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Share this Product
pneumatic 1/2" Heavy-Duty Air Reversible Drill with Keyless Chuck, a powerful choice for drilling, honing, reaming, and hole sawing. This reversible motor allow you drive and remove screws with 0.5 hp ( 1/2 hp ), featuring
- One hand Reversible Lever.
- Planetary System.
- Unique Clamp Shaft Deign.
- Dual Direction Motion Trigger Press.
- Rubber Jacket Grip.
- Palm Curve Tail Design.
- Unique Clamp Shaft Deign: newly designed side handle is used as strength support on all side handle models, just clip the side handle ring into the female type side handle grip, for either right or left handed to operate tool at ease comforts.
- Dual Direction Motion Trigger Press: Easy to switch between reverse or forward directions during operation.
- Rubber Jacket Grip: provides comforts while operating applications required more strength and long duration usage comforts.
- Palm Curve Tail Design: Special Palm Curve Design to improve holding strength and ease of use .
|SKU||21550K / 28550K|
|Item Name||1/2" Heavy-Duty Air Reversible Drill with Keyless Chuck - 450 rpm - 0.5HP|
|air consumption||amount : 0.39 cubic meters per minute (m3/min of flow rate) equals : 13.77 standard cu-ft in gas per minute (scfm at 59øf / flow rate)|
|air pressure||90 psi/6.21 bar|
|free speed||450 rpm|
|horse power||0.5 hp/0.38kw|
|hose size||3/8 "/9.52 mm|
|noise rating||83 dba|