28500JE - Master Palm 1/2" Keyed Jacobs Chuck Reversible Low Profile Right Angle Drill With Side Handle - 1700 rpm - Custom Made
Share this Product
Industrial 1/2 inch Drive 90 Degree Low Profile Right Angle Air Drill with Keyed Jacobs Keyed Chuck is a Low Profile air drill operates at 1700 RPM Free Speed - ISO 9001 Certified, CE Bookmarked.
The industrial 90-degree angle drill with low profile right-angle design, 1/2" drive air drill, 1700 rpm free speed, is commonly used for tough drilling in the hard to reach area or confined corners. The convenient reversible valve switch for simple forward and reverse direction control.
- Hot Springs, AR 71913 - Custom Made Item. 10-15 business day lead time.
90 Degree Right Angle Design
- 90 Degree right angle drill is usually used for screw driving and drilling in the hard to reach and confined corners and areas.
- The convenient reverse valve at the rear bottom end of the drill housing is designed for simple forward and reverse direction changes.
- The Low profile right angle drills are compact and easy to operate with right angle head.
- Two gear drive system enables convenient operation with better tool performance.
90 Degree Right Angle Drill Model Comparison
|Item Name||MPT-28500C Industrial 1/2" Keyed Jacobs Chuck 90 Degree Angle Drill, Low Profile Right Angle, 500 Rpm|
|air consumption||13.4 cfm (0.39 m3/min)|
|air hose size||3/8" (9.5mm)|
|air pressure||90 psi / 6.2bar|
|free speed||1700 rpm|
|gross length||8.5" / 216 mm (head to tail)|
|gross weight (without bits)||1.3 lb (0.6 kg)|
|horse power||0.5 hp|
|noise rating||81 db(a)|
|warranty||3 year limited repair warranty|