Industrial 3/8 Keyed Jacobs Chuck Reversible Low Profile Right Angle Air Drill With Side Handle - 1700 rpm
Share this Product
Industrial 3/8 inch keyed Jacobs Chuck low profile right angle drill with side handle operates at 1700 RPM Free Speed - ISO 9001 Certified, CE Bookmarked.
Master Palm industrial 3/8" reversible right angle air drill is equipped with Jacobs keyed chuck and operates at 1700 rpm with mid-range torque performance, using Keyed Jacobs Chuck. Air drill users can either attach or detach the side handle based on the area of operation.
- Hot Springs, AR 71913 - 1/Unit
- *Otherwise 7-11 business day lead time.
Reversible Air Drill With Side Handle
Reversible valve design provides forward and reversible drilling motion. Fast and easy to use. The low profile right angle is designed to be used in complex area where many other devices where installed.
90 Degree Right Angle Design
- 90 degree right angle drills are used for screw driving and drilling in the hard to reach and confined corners and areas.
- The convenient reverse valves are designed for simple forward and reverse direction changes.
- The low profile right angle drills are compact and easy to operate with right angle head.
- Two gear drive system enables convenient operation with better tool performance
Smart Detachable Side Handle
Use the tool with or without detachable smart side handle.
90 Degree Right Angle Drill Model Comparison
|Item Name||MPT-28500 Brand New Industrial 3/8" Keyed Jacobs Chuck Reversible Right Angle Air Drill - 1700 rpm|
|air consumption||13.4 cfm (0.39 m3/min)|
|air pressure||90 psi/6.21 bar|
|angle height||1.5/38 mm|
|free speed||1700 rpm|
|horse power||0.5 hp/0.38kw|
|hose size||3/8 "/9.52 mm|
|noise rating||81 dba|
|warranty||3 years limited repair warranty|