28490K Industrial 1/2" Quick Change Right Angle Air Drill With Side Handle, 500 Rpm
Share this Product
Industrial 1/2 inch Drive Jacobs Quick Change Chuck Low Profile Right Angle Drill with Detachable Side-handle, 500 RPM Free Speed - ISO 9001 Certified, CE Bookmarked.
The industrial right angle air drill with 90-degree low profile angle design, 1/2" drive, 500 rpm free speed, is commonly used for tough drilling in the hard to reach area or confined corners. The convenient reversible valve switch for simple forward and reverse direction control. Tool users can use with or without the side handle. The side handle can be easily released from the tool by rotating the handle and release the side handle. The side handle design is a strength helper for tool users who need to use on tasks that require lots of press in strength.
- Hot Springs, AR 71913 - 6-10 business day lead time.
90 Degree Right Angle Design
- 90 Degree right angle drill is usually used for screw driving and drilling in the hard to reach and confined corners and areas.
- The convenient reverse valve at the rear bottom end of the drill housing is designed for simple forward and reverse direction changes.
- The Low profile right angle drills are compact and easy to operate with right angle head.
- Two gear drive system enables convenient operation with better tool performance.
Detachable Side Handle Design
Traditional air drills use purely a straight holding grip, it is hard to maintain strength while drilling on harder material. This 90 degrees right angle air drill comes with a side handle that you can use to increase your press strength while drilling on harder materials. The side handle is a versatile design that you can always purchase the parts from us to replace it if it ever breaks.
90 Degree Right Angle Drill Model Comparison
|Item Name||MPT-28490K Industrial 1/2" Right Angle Air Drill, Jacobs Quick Change Chuck With Side Handle, Low Profile 90 Degree Angle, 500 Rpm|
|air consumption||13.4 cfm (0.39 m3/min)|
|air hose size||3/8" (9.5mm)|
|air pressure||90 psi / 6.2bar|
|free speed||500 rpm|
|gross length||9.2" / 233 mm (head to tail)|
|gross weight (without bits)||1.8 lb (0.8 kg)|
|noise rating||81 db(a)|
|warranty||3 year limited repair warranty|