1/4" Drive Mini Right Angle Air Drill, 1250 RPM, Keyed Jacobs Chuck
Share this Product
Low-speed High Torque industrial grade 1/4" drive mini right angle drill with Jacobs Chuck, 1250 RPM, ISO 9001 Certified With CE Bookmarked.
Master Palm 1/4" right angle drill with keyed Jacobs Chuck is an industrial-grade non-reversible mini right angle pneumatic air drill. The lower speed with high torque. It is designed with men and women in mind. The tool itself operates at 1250 rpm low speed to ensure precision drilling. Each Master Palm pneumatic air drill comes with a 3-year limited repair warranty.
- In-Stock - Warren Michigan ( Distributor Location ) - Call 1-800-783-9826
- In Stock - Hot Springs, AR - Within 14 Business Days
You will receive your product in 14 Business days For USA location.
Or purchase 28310 with 4500 rpm and receive it within 4 business days for the USA destinations.
- 1250 rpm free speed
- Lower profile angle design with quality Jacob chuck.
- Small Light Weight.
- Safety Throttle Control for Speed Manipulation.
- Low Profile Angle Design: Allow tool users to operate in a confined area with corners and angles without a problem.
- Strength Safer: Lower profile right angle drill provides tool user to finish their tasks easily empowered with strength and dexterity.
Air Drill Demonstration Video
|Item Name||Low Speed 1/4" Right Angle Air Drill with Higher Torque - Non-Reversible - Keyed Jacobs Chuck - 1250 rpm|
|air pressure||90 psi/6.21 bar|
|angle height||0.94/24 mm|
|chuck size||1/4"/6.35 mm|
|free speed||1250 rpm|
|hose size||1/4"/6.35 mm|
|noise rating||81 dba|