1/4 Drive Mini Right Angle Air Drill, 4500 rpm, Keyed Jacobs Chuck
Share this Product
High-speed industrial grade 1/4" drive small right angle drill with Keyed Jacobs Chuck, 4500 RPM, ISO 9001 Certified With CE Bookmarked.
Master Palm 1/4" right angle drill with keyed Jacobs Chuck is an industrial-grade non-reversible mini right angle pneumatic air drill. Designed for automotive air tool and woodworking tooling needs.
Higher speed with moderate torque capability for fast task completion especially when drilling holes on metal sheets. A drilling tool suitable for left or right-handed people.
The tool itself operates at 4500 rpm low speed to ensure precision drilling. Each Master Palm pneumatic air drill comes with a 3-year limited repair warranty.
- *In Stock - Hot Springs, AR - 1 unit
- *More units can be ordered, however, it requires 11 business days lead time.
- 4500 rpm free speed
- Higher speed with lower torque.
- Lower profile angle design with quality Jacob chuck.
- Small Light Weight.
- Safety Throttle Control for Speed Manipulation.
- Low Profile Angle Design: Allow tool users to operate in a confined area with corners and angles without a problem.
- Lower profile right angle drill provides tool user to finish their tasks easily empowered with strength and dexterity.
|Item Name||High Speed 1/4" Right Angle Air Drill with Lower Torque - Non-Reversible - Keyed Jacobs Chuck - 4500 rpm|
|air pressure||90 psi/6.21 bar|
|angle height||0.94/24 mm|
|chuck size||1/4"/6.35 mm|
|free speed||4500 rpm|
|hose size||1/4"/6.35 mm|
|noise rating||83 dba|
|Air Consumption||8.5cfm, 0.26 m3/min|