Thank you for shopping with Master Air Tool Ltd Co. We attempts to make your online shopping experience as flawless and enjoyable as shopping in the tool store. We want to ensure your complete satisfaction with this online service. In furtherance of these goals, please take a moment to review and understand these Terms of Purchase. All pricing is based on account type, your price will change based on the account type you select during checkout. To ensure you get the correct pricing, please register or sign into your account first. The system will automatically adjust your pricing based on your account during the checkout process even when you do not sign into your account.
PLEASE NOTE that at present the Master Air Tool Ltd Co On-Line Store is only available in English and the Terms of Purchase are also only in English. If You do not understand the Terms of Purchase as written in English, You should not use this site. Master Air Tool Ltd Co Limited is a company registered on the Register of Companies for the state of Arkansas and having its registered offices at in Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913, USA. For your records and reference, we recommend you keep a copy of these Terms of Purchase in relation to the transactions You enter into via the Master Air Tool Ltd Co On-Line Store by printing them or saving them onto Your computer.
Terms of Sales
We have noticed that some resellers and customers contact our Taiwan office directly. Please be advised that any orders placed to any office outside of the USA, you will have to contact them directly for all after sales service and any product warranty, liability claims due to different jurisdictions. Only Orders placed in the USA from Master Air Tool Ltd Co, USA in Arkansas by ordering online (www.masterpalm.com or www.mastertoolsupply.com ) or by calling 1.501.255.0331 ext 201 or submit your order to email@example.com are secured and insured and will be honored for any after sales service.
Currently we do not impose any minimum quantity order but a minimum USD$100 order amount for any orders. If you are corporate account, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order no. and we will adjust your order by giving additional 10% discount. Resellers shall follow the open pricing that was given to you.
Registration and On-line Account
- 1.1 To place an order through the Master Air Tool Ltd Co On-Line Store You will need to register and open an account. To do this, you will have to click on "My Account" on top of the page and simply click on the "new customer" register button and complete the registration process.
- 1.2 On registration, Customers will be asked to choose a password and account login. Please note that Customers are responsible for ensuring that their password and account login are kept safe and secure at all times. Master Air Tool Ltd Co will not be held responsible for any misuse of Your account in the event that a third party has access to Your password and account login.
Placing Your Order
- 2.1 To place an order, You must be over 18 and lawfully capable of entering into and forming a valid contract in accordance with applicable law.
- 2.2 Products are exclusively available for sale through the Master Air Tool Ltd Co On-Line Store to end-user Customers only and are not for re-sale. To re-sale our products, you will have to apply for distributorship and become our authorized distributor. Consequently, Master Air Tool Ltd Co reserves the right to refuse orders placed by Customers who breach this condition. Furthermore, in the event that Master Air Tool Ltd Co, at its entire discretion, reasonably suspects that a Customer has breached this condition, the Customer's password and account login will be cancelled and the account will be automatically terminated.
- 2.3 In order to make purchases through the Master Air Tool Ltd Co On-Line Store, You will need to create an online account and You will be requested to provide information about You as indicated so that Master Air Tool Ltd Co may process Your Order. You represent and warrant that the information provided by You is both valid and correct.
- 2.4 You further represent and warrant that the data you provide will not contain any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information; nor will such data cause the Master Air Tool Ltd Co On-Line Store to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or in any other way compromised such that the effectiveness or functionality of this website is in any way impaired.
- 2.5 Once You have chosen an item, simply click on the image to access the product page where information on the item, such as prices, sizes and colour options will be displayed.
- 2.6 If You are happy with Your choice, click on the "buy" button.
- 2.7 You can monitor the product(s) You have chosen by clicking on the "View Cart" button at any time. You can also remove an item by clicking on the "Delete" button next to the chosen product in the shopping cart page.
- 2.8 When You are ready and have reviewed Your order, proceed to "Checkout" and follow the instructions. You will be required to enter Your payment details. When You have completed this process, please click on the "Purchase" button.
- 2.9 All prices shown in the Master Air Tool Ltd Co On-Line Store are in US Dollars.
- 2.10 Prices displayed for products to be delivered do not include local Sales Tax. However, Your State and/or city government may require You to declare Your Internet purchases and pay Sales, Use or other applicable Tax on them directly.
- 2.11 Delivery costs are not included and will be displayed on the order form once You have completed Your selection before you submit your payment information.
- 2.14 You should carefully check all details prior to confirming Your order.
- 2.15 Once You have confirmed Your order, Master Air Tool Ltd Co will issue You with an Master Air Tool Ltd Co Order Number, which will appear in Your order confirmation email and online invoice. Please make sure that You save this number for reference.
- 2.16 On placing an order through the Master Air Tool Ltd Co On-Line Store, You are making an offer to Master Air Tool Ltd Co to purchase the products, we reserve the right to honor or decline your order at our own discretion.
- 2.17 Please note that, by making an offer to purchase merchandise, You hereby expressly authorize Master Air Tool Ltd Co and/or its online service partners to perform the appropriate credit checks for Master Air Tool Ltd Co and, should it appear necessary, obtain additional information required to process Your order efficiently. Information received or sent to authorized third parties may include, but is not limited to Your name and credit card details. This may be necessary to authenticate Your identity, to validate Your payment card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
Access and Use of the Master Air Tool Ltd Co On-line Store
- 3.1 The Master Air Tool Ltd Co On-Line Store is only available to shoppers who meet Master Air Tool Ltd Co's terms of eligibility, in particular, individuals who are over 18, have been issued with a valid payment card by a reputable bank and who have agreed and authorise Master Air Tool Ltd Co to process a charge or charges on their payment card in the amount of the total purchase price for the products they choose to purchase.
Order Acceptance & Lead Time
- 4.1 ( New ) Please be advised that, in order to control inventory, when we receive your order, we will send into our production department for assembling. Based on our experience, we usually receive order with customization request or orders that are not our in-stock inventory items. Therefore, we now require 8-10 business days before your order can be shipped out.
- 4.2 Once Your order has been submitted through the Master Air Tool Ltd Co On-Line Store, Master Air Tool Ltd Co will send You an e-mail confirming Your order. A second or third e-mail will be sent informing You of the dispatch date of Your order.
- 4.3 Unless You cancel Your order in accordance with Master Air Tool Ltd Co's Return and Cancellation Policy, acceptance of Your order and completion of the contract between You and Master Air Tool Ltd Co will take place when Master Air Tool Ltd Co process your order. The sale contract is therefore concluded at that time in Hot Springs, Arkansas and the language of the contract is English.
- 4.4 Master Air Tool Ltd Co reserve the right not to accept your order. Such non-acceptance may result, for example, from the fact that the item ordered is out of stock or that Master Air Tool Ltd Co are unable to obtain authorization for Your payment or that You do not meet the terms of eligibility or frequently return order that you purchase from us.
- 4.5 Furthermore, Master Air Tool Ltd Co retain the express right not to process a transaction at any time at Master Air Tool Ltd Co's sole discretion for whatever reason. In this event, Master Air Tool Ltd Co will not be liable to You or any third party by reason of Master Air Tool Ltd Co not accepting Your order or withdrawing any merchandise from the Master Air Tool Ltd Co On-Line Store, whether or not such item(s) have been sold.
- 4.6 All orders are sent to production line once we receive it, therefore, your credit card will be charged to the full amount of the invoice in order to confirm the order to que your order into our production line.
- 4.7 There is a processing wait tim up to 8-10 business days before your order is ready to ship. Depending on the size of your order, 8-10 business days for small order, and 3-4 weeks or more for large cargo orders, cargo orders are usually ordered by distributors or bulk orders by customers located outside of the United States. We will notify you the shipping date. All impact wrench orders will require from 14-30 business days processing lead time before the product will be shipped out.
- 10.1 Master Air Tool Ltd Co's total liability to you arising out of or in connection with any act or omission of Master Air Tool Ltd Co (whether occasioned by the negligence of Master Air Tool Ltd Co or its employees or agents or otherwise) relating to the supply of the products in your order or their use by any consumer or other person, will be limited to the total of sums paid by you in the relevant order for the products in relation to which the liability has arisen; and Master Air Tool Ltd Co will not be liable to you for any loss that could not have been reasonably expected by you and Master Air Tool Ltd Co at the time of entering into the Terms of Purchase, any financial loss (including any loss of income, business or profits, but excluding the charges paid for any product from the Master Air Tool Ltd Co On-Line Store) or any information which is lost or corrupted arising out of or in connection with any act or omission of Master Air Tool Ltd Co relating to the supply of the relevant products or their use by any customer, consumer or other person. Nothing in these Terms of Purchase shall exclude or limit the liability of Master Air Tool Ltd Co for death or personal injury caused by it's negligence, or for fraud. Nothing in these Terms of Purchase will restrict Your statutory rights as a consumer.
- 10.2 Although there are many protection features in our products, but we do not claim that they will afford any protection to the tool users. Any description of a safety feature is to inform of the presence of certain special materials and does not assure or claim in any that these will afford any additional protection. The manufacturers, sellers or resellers will not be liable for any damages arising out of performance, partial performance or non performance of any of our products. We believe that best protection is to follow safey air tool operation guidelines as specified in OSHA ( http://www.osha.gov/Publications/osha3080.html ).
- 11.1 These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the state laws of Arkansas in the USA. All disputes arising in connection with these Terms will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Arkansas based on your residency. If you are residing outside of USA, the governing law of the State of Arkansas will apply.
- 11.2 Master Air Tool Ltd Co reserves the right to make changes to these Terms, notably in line with any revised legislation. Please check back from time to time to ensure You are aware of any changes in the Terms of Purchase. Your continued use of the Master Air Tool Ltd Co On-Line Store site will signify Your acceptance of these changes.
If any provision of these Terms shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be valid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceable shall not affect the other provisions of the Terms which shall remain in full force and effect. The waiver by Master Air Tool Ltd Co of a breach of any provision of these Terms will not operate to be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.